TAYLOR MADE StepSafe™ Polyethylene Three Step Dock Steps
Make climbing aboard easier.
Climbing aboard can be challenging—even if you are not carrying a weekend’s worth of gear. Taylor Made two step StepSafe™ dock steps are a great way to eliminate some of the challenge. These molded polyethylene dock steps are durable and UV resistant and feature Taylor Made’s exclusive StepSafe™ non-skid pad. Molded into the perimeter of the step is a non-obtrusive 1 1/2" flange that can be drilled and used to mount the step to the dock. An optional hand rail provides added stability while stepping on or off the deck. While you may still be burdened with gear, stepping onboard will be easier with a Taylor Made StepSafe™ dock step.
- StepSafe™ non-skid on treads to traction even in wet conditions
- UV resistant molded polyethylene construction for durability
- Supports a maximum weight of 300 lbs.
- Optional hand rail available for additional support
- One-year warranty
- Number of Steps: 3
- Dimensions: 35"L x 25"w x 25 1/2"H