Project 1000 12v Low Profile Windlass with Kit LW7921LP
Project 1000 Windlass, 1000W, 12VDC, Chrome, Low Profile, Nickel Plated Gypsy with Rope/Chain Management System. Comes with standard stud length to allow a max clearance of 1-3/4".
The Project 1000 features a high torque series-wound electric motor that delivers immediate lifting power and deployment speed. The Lofrans purpose built gearbox has a built in manual over-ride system in case an electrical problem were to arise. Lofrans provides a clutch/override handle to make clutch adjustments or to hand crank the ground tackle onboard in an emergency. The handsome luxury chrome finish will enhance the look of any vessel.
- Rope/Chain Management System
- Watertight Solenoid Control Box
- (2) Covered Footswitches
- Manual Override/Clutch Handle
The Project 1000 is available in a variety of different versions for you to choose from. The two primary styles: Low-Profile and Capstan. Within each style, there are two additional options for deck thickness available (see related products):
LWPDB003: Optional deck studs -allows for max clearance of 2-3/4"
LW7921LPXDC: Model with extra deck clearance - allows for max clearance of 5"
ATTENTION CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm-
- Topworks Styling: Contemporary styling looks great on any foredeck
- Chromed Bronze Topworks: Mirror-like finish is durable and corrosion resistant
- Simplified Installation: Mainshaft and chainpipe holes are the same diameter and can be conveniently cut with hole saw
- Finger Design: Aft-facing stainless pressure finger ensure a smooth trouble-free transition from rope to chain during deployment and retrieval
- High-Speed Gearbox: 52:1 gearbox ratio retrieves the ground tackle at a more efficient speed Payout @105 ft/min
- One-Person Installation: The gearbox flange has a keylock to enable a single technician to mount the entire unit (most windlasses require one person above deck and one below during installation)