- Featured Products
- Weems & Plath CrewWatcher
Weems & Plath CrewWatcher
LIMITED TIME FREE SHIPPING: ENTER COUPON CODE "FREESHIPPING" AT CHECKOUT*
GET UP TO $20 BACK WITH MAIL IN REBATE!
CrewWatcher (Patent Pending) is an app-based crew overboard alarm system that is the fastest way to rescue a person who is overboard. The system works like a virtual lifeline and is made up of two components: a smartphone application and a small beacon that can be comfortably worn by each crew. The beacon does not require complex manual activation. The alarm will trigger automatically in a Man Overboard (MOB) event. Should someone go overboard, after sounding the alarm, the app will automatically provide lat/long coordinates of the MOB event, the time of the event, and will visually guide the rescuer using the virtual MOB compass.
Unique CrewWatcher Features Include:
- FREE App operates on most smart phones or tablets & is easy to use
- No cell service required
- Automatically updates with new features (both App & beacon)
- One smart device watches up to 5 crew members
- Perfect also for children, pets, a towed dinghy or bilge alarm
- Activates with water immersion OR separation from vessel
- Rescue: Shows crew overboard bearing, plus distance & lat/long coordinates at point of loss
- Bearing adjusts as boat moves and “MOB Compass” points to location
- 30x faster response than Personal AIS Beacon at 1/3 the price
- WINNER, 2017 Sail Magazine Innovation Award
- WINNER, 2017 DAME Design Award
- 2 year warranty
*This product is recommended for use with iPhone 5 and later, Samsung Galaxy S6 and later, Sony Z2 and later. For full specs and system requirements, please go to www.crewwatcher.com/specs.
CrewWatcher MOB System, Two Beacons
Activation Method: Automatic
Battery Life: 5 Years
Battery Storage Life: 10 Years
Best Use: Coastal Cruising, Life jackets, Inland Boating, Man Overboard, Offshore, Recreational. Dimensions: 1.5" Width x 3.25" Height x 1.5" Depth
Weight: 1.47 Ounces
*Limit one FREESHIPPING coupon per customer.