Electronic SOS Distress Light & Distress Flag
LIMITED TIME BOAT SHOW LEFTOVER PRICE!
The SOS Distress Light is the first and only LED Visual Distress Signal Device accepted to completely replace dangerous and environmentally harmful pyrotechnic marine flares. Battery-operated, buoyant, and lightweight SOS Distress Light, can be hand-held, tethered, or hoisted aloft. Lasts hours compared to flares, which last minutes, or flare gun meteors, which last mere seconds. Coast Guard-Compliant Orange Distress Flag fulfills the legal requirement for "Day Visual Distress Signal for Boats" (46 CFR 160.072). The black square and black circle pattern on this orange 36" x 36" Distress Flag has proven to be a lifesaver in daytime aerial searches. The flag signal is made from a durable orange plastic with brass grommets in each corner. Together, the Orange Distress Flag and the SOS C-1001 Distress Light meet USCG Federal Requirements for carriage of day and night visual distress signals.
- Complies with all U.S. Coast Guard requirements for “Night Visual Distress Signals” 46 CFR 161.013
- When combined with the included daytime distress signal flag, meets all USCG Federal Requirements for carriage of DAY and NIGHT Visual Distress Signals
- Designed, engineered, patented, and produced in the USA
- One time purchase — no expiration so no disposal is needed
- Family safe
- Simple on/off switch
- Powered by (3) three replaceable "C" cell alkaline batteries - available worldwide
- Visible for over 10 nautical miles
- Environmentally safe